More than 20 years of experience in TPA industry in Asia
Matured Technologies; designed & developed based on actual clients’ expectations and requirements
Knowledge-based Claims Adjudication (processed >30million claims history)
Medical Providers Contracting Experience, maintaining more than 3500 medical providers globally
Medilink-Global is principally involved in providing Third Party Claims Administration (TPA) services by operating a state-of-the-art claims management technology to facilitate healthcare claims processing.
Medilink-Global offers its TPA services to facilitate the administration of both the in-patient and out-patient healthcare schemes of corporate organizations and insurance companies. The Medilink-Global System facilitates online real-time eligibility verification and confirmation of benefits as well as automated adjudication of out-patient healthcare claims.
Medilink-Global’s TPA operation is also supported by the Medibridge Hospital and Medibridge Clinic, which offers single unified platform for the healthcare providers for claim submission, request of E-LOG (letter of guarantee) and E-Billing.
The services provided by Medilink-Global for both the outpatient and in-patient are:
- On-line Pre-consultation eligibility verification
- On-line Post-consultation claims data capture and validation
- Payment processing
- Administrative arrangements for financial guarantees
- Post-admission follow-up
- Communication of disapproval or non-admissibility of medical diagnosis
- Pre-discharge – adjudication of hospital bills
- Post-discharge claims documentation
- Online Real-Time Eligibility Verification and Confirmation
- Proven technology in terms of security, reliability, availability & confidentiality
- Timely and Effective online real-time Reporting
- Hassle free Registration and Paperless Administration
- State of-the-art secured and trusted system
- Wide selection of network healthcare providers
- Know-how and cross Regional Expertise to constantly conduct professional utilization review for better cost containment